3 to 5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
1. To develop iOS mobile app.
2. Proficiency in IOS development tools.
3. Design and build Great User Experience iOS App / iPad.
4. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
5. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
6. To ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of Native iOS App.
7. To work on integration of iOS app with backend web services.
8. To launch the iOS App in iTune Store.
1. Should have excellent knowledge of Objective C, Swift and OOPS concepts.
2. Should be expertise in iOS mobile app development.
3. Strong knowledge in database (SQLite3, MySQL).
4. Experience in published mobile app in App Store is an advantage.
5. Good security knowledge.
6. Good Knowledge in Google API’s.
7. Proficient with XML and JSON.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org